23 Mar 2016 ·
Posted by Admin istrator ·
Want to know more about AMSA or key medical student issues such as the SA internship crisis or what's going on with the new Murray Darling Medical School?
Come along to the first TeamRep meeting on Tuesday 29th March at 5.30pm in Room 1:22 in the Eleanor Harrald Building to simply hear more or give your opinion. Representation is an important stream of the AMSS, so these meetings will help guide AMSS advocacy, position statements and important decisons made at AMSA National Council.
Agenda for the meeting:
- SA Internship situation and opinion on merit based system
- Murray Darling Medical School
- MDANZ requirements/ medical school admissions policy
- Marriage equality and health policy
- Anything else anyone wants to bring up!
Absolutely everyone is welcome and the meeting will be relaxed so feel free to sit and listen the whole time or chirp up. Food will be provided! Don't hesistate to ask Monica Chen any questions!