The Don Dunstan Foundation is organising the Ad Mental Event on Wednesday 5th of April at Elder Hall, as part of Public Health week 2017.
This fun event will be hosted by comedian Greg Fleet, and will feature a ‘pitch session’ where local advertising agencies develop a short TV advertisement answering the question of what the equivalent prevention message of Slip, Slop, Slap for Cancer Prevention is for mental health.
There will also be a panel discussion of marketing and mental health experts including:
- Dr Ben Grinley - Director of Marketing and Communications at the University of Adelaide
- Jim Robinson - CEO and Creative Director Jam Shop
- Professor Julio Licinio - SAHMRI Brain and Mind Theme Leader
- Natasha Miliotis - CEO Mental Illness Fellowship of SA
- Gill Hicks - MAD for Peace & London Bombing Survivor
To promote this event and raise awareness about Mental Health, the Don Dunstan Foundation is offering 25 complimentary tickets to Adelaide University medical students. To register, go to https://admental.eventbrite.com.au, and enter ADLMED as a promotional code.