The AMSS is the peak representative body for medical students at the University of Adelaide. AMSS representation to the Medical School is coordinated by Team Education. Members of Team Education sit on various committees within the Medical School and relay the student position on educational issues.
Team Education also holds a series of educational events for your interest and to help supplement your learning. Keep an eye and an ear out for them!
The members of Team Education are:
- Vice President (Education) - Shane Selvanderan
- Junior Education Coordinator - Joshua Calleja
- Educational Events Coordinator - Michelle Chua
- 2 Education Representatives from each MBBS year level
- Y6 - Bobak Bahrami and Kristen Pierides
- Y5 - Sam LaBroome and Rebecca Wayte
- Y4 - Karthik Venkataraman and Gayle Lim
- Y3 - Joule Li and Michelle Chua
- Y2 - Joshua Inglis and Millicent Wells
- Y1 - Ben Wingrove and Oshadha Aluthwala
Please feel free to contact us (click here) if you have any questions or queries regarding education or Team Education.