The AMSS is the peak representative body for medical students at the University of Adelaide. Representation from the AMSS to the Medical School is coordinated by Team Education. Members of Team Education sit on various committees within the Medical School and relay the student position on educational issues.
Team Education also holds a series of educational events for your interest and to help supplement your learning. Keep an eye and an ear out for them!
The members of Team Education are:
- Vice President (Education) - Tom Crowhurst
- Junior Education Coordinator - Ben Wingrove
- Educational Events Coordinator - Caitlyn Sun
- Two Education Representatives from each Year Level
- Year Six - Bec Wayte and Lachie McMichael
- Year Five - Gayle Lim and Tom Eldredge
- Year Four - Alexandra Thompson and Callum Deakin
- Year Three - Magda Palacz and Alan Xu
- Year Two - Anne Collinson and Malcolm Borg
- Year One - Joy Cheng and Tom Eckert
- AMA(SA) Representative - Shane Selvanderan
- AMSA Representatives - Alyssa Parsons and Matt Arnold
- Rural Representative - Lisa Raven
- Secretary - Jonathan Chou
Please feel free to contact us (click here) if you have any questions or queries regarding education or Team Education.