The South Australian Leadership Development Workshop (SALDS) is a combined project of the Adelaide Medical Students' Society (AMSS) and Flinders Medical Students' Society (FMSS).
Make some sense out of leadership.
SALDS 2012 will promise to be an excellent day, with presentations from:
- Professor Stephen Nicholls (SAHMRI Heart Foundation Heart Disease Theme Leader, internationally recognised Cardiologist, recently returned to Adelaide from Cleveland Clinic)
- Professor Michael Kidd (Executive Dean of Faculty of Health Sciences, Flinders University)
- Professor Justin Beilby (Executive Dean of Faculty of Health Sciences, Adelaide University)
- Dr. Peter Sharley (AMA(SA) President)
- Dr. Andrew Shepherd (AMA(SA) DiT Chair)
- Dr. Andrew Perry (past AMA(SA) DiT Chair, AMSA Vice President, Emergency Medicine Advanced Trainee)
- Dr. David Panter (Executive Director of the Statewide Service Strategy)
- Dr. Sabrina Kuah [Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant, Women’s and Children’s Hospital]
- Mr. James Churchill (AMSA President)
- Mr. Benjamin Veness (AMSA President-elect 2013)
- Mr. Ian Olszewski (AMSA Convention Convenor)
Your day will also include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, giving you a chance to mingle with speakers and like-minded students.
SALDS 2012 is FREE! All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, year level, university, any dietary requirements and 100 words about why you wish to attend. (Applications are due by 5pm, July 30.)
We look forward to seeing you there.